Protection and security of all the stored financial and personal information of Binomo clients and website visitors is the company’s top priority. The rules below (hereinafter — the "Rules") describe how Stagord Resources Ltd (hereinafter — the "Company") collects, uses, stores and protects the personal information of its clients.By creating an account at our company's website, binomo.com (hereinafter — the "Website"), the client gives his consent to the collection and use of his personal information by the Company in the form described by the Rules.
Collection of personal information
When the client opens a real or a demo account at the Website, the Company collects all the information necessary for transferring, storing and protecting the client's funds and assets, and for providing the client with necessary services, via the Website server. Personal data collected by the Company include:
- The data required for communication with the client (name, e-mail address, registration address, phone number, date of birth, and other information collected during the registration process);
- The data necessary to verify the identity of the client (passport information, ID cards, driver's license). The client takes personal responsibility to provide correct, accurate and updated information about themselves, as well as the obligation not to use personal data of other people or information of entities.The client must immediately inform the Company of any changes in the data used to verify their identity;
- The data on all activities and operations on the client's account;
- The data collected indirectly through use of the Website, which include IP (client's Internet Protocol address), browser type, ISP (internet service provider), transaction history and timestamps;
The Company may also collect other kind of information recorded by the WebsIte server (such as the interface language, browser type, time of last visit) for the purpose of analysis and in order to block access to the Website for some individuals.
Collection of personal information
The Company can use the client’s data to:
- verify the identity of the client;
- process non trading and trading operations;
- prevent money laundering;
- informing the client about the services and products of the Company that may be of interest to him by e-mail, Viber or other communication channels
- provide other services envisaged by the agreement between the Company and the client;
- store the database of the client's trading account;
- execute statistical analysis to provide the client with appropriate services and products.
The Company collects all the non-personally identifiable information that becomes available when the clinet uses the Website.
The Company uses cookie-files to provide the operation of the specific functions of the Website.Cookie-file is a text files that is stored in the client's computer when they enter the Website. This file allows the client to use the Web Site in future without entering the information again and allows the Company to identify the client when he returns to the Web Site.
Cookie-files used by the Company do not contain any sensitive or personal information.However, if the client decides to delete cookie-files he may lose the access to certain options or functions of the Website.
Protection of personal data
All the data provided by the client shall be considered confidential, will only be distributed within the Company and will not be disclosed to third parties without legitimate reasons.
Client data can be used:
- for processing by any employee of the Company in cases when such information is required to perform certain types of work;
- by third parties providing services on behalf of or for the Company (associated with the operations of the Website);
- by auditors and their assistants conducting audit of the Company's activities;
- by potential buyers and investors of the Company.
The Company shall protect the client's information which was disclosed to third parties in accordance with the established rules. The Company does not disclose client's information to third parties that are unable to ensure protection of such information.
In order to ensure security of all personal data of its clients, the Company has implemented rules and technical measures of information protection. The Сompany uses the server certificate and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the standard security technology for encrypting transmitted messages.The Company does not store its clients bank cards data.
The login and password used by the Client to access the Website are considered his private property. The Company is not responsible for the use of such data, nor does it monitor how the client manages his account using this data.
The client, in turn, is obliged to immediately inform the support about any unauthorized or suspicious activities that involve the use of their personal account.
Links to other websites and services
The Company's Website does not contain links to websites that are not controlled by the Company. The Company does not hold any responsibility for unafiliated websites that post links to its resources.
Protection of underage users
Company’s Website is an open public resource, but is not intended for children. If it becomes known to the Company that a minor has submitted or attempted to submit personal information to register on the Website as a client, the Company can remove records of such information from the server.
Changes in Rules
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Rules. The information on such changes will be posted on the Website.